This Saturday, March 14th, hundreds of teens from all over the greater Cincinnati area will be coming to the Underground to experience Jesus Christ in a whole new way at the Encounter Springfest. The event, which begins at 7:00 (doors open at 6:30) will feature live praise-and worship music led by Brad Bursa and a keynote talk by Fr. Dan Schmitmeyer which will center on the theme from 1 Peter 1:13-16, “Be holy because I am holy.”
Participants will then have the opportunity to experience the sacrament of reconciliation and to adore our Eucharistic Lord on the altar and in procession. As the event comes to a close, teens will have the opportunity to share in small groups their experience and how the Lord touched their hearts and challenged them to be holy in all aspects of their lives.
Every Encounter event is free and open to all teens. For more information, testimonials and permission forms, visit www.encountercincinnati.org and click on Encounter Springfest.
- Priesthood Ordination Novena Starts Tomorrow
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 2
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 1
- Novena for Deacons: Day Nine!
- Novena for Deacons: Day Eight!
- Announcements (75)
- Call to Holiness (55)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (89)
- Discernment (79)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (78)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (57)
- resources (16)
- Saints (15)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (66)
- Spirituality (46)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Vocation Stories (38)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.