It has come to our attention that the Vocation Awareness Week materials we purchased and had distributed to each of the parishes/schools in the Archdiocese did not arrive in time to be useful during National Vocation Awareness week. We deeply apologize for this and have contacted the company to determine what went wrong. Be assured that we understand the need for educators to have time to prepare lessons and this problem will not occur again.
While National Vocation Awareness Week has passed we do still encourage the use of the excellent materials available to you throughout the school year. To access the materials simply go to www.vocationlessons.com and type in the access code: CinciVocations513 in the upper right hand corner of the site. You can also order any materials from your packet by contact Vianney Vocations at www.vianneyvocations.com.
- Priesthood Ordination Novena Starts Tomorrow
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 2
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 1
- Novena for Deacons: Day Nine!
- Novena for Deacons: Day Eight!
- Announcements (75)
- Call to Holiness (55)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (89)
- Discernment (79)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (78)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (57)
- resources (16)
- Saints (15)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (66)
- Spirituality (46)
- Uncategorized (16)
- Vocation Stories (38)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.