Once again this year, young adult groups from all around Cincinnati are coming together to put on a Square Dance in the City to support Run for the Call on Saturday, April 9th! This year, the dance will be held in Clifton from 6-11pm (Free Square dance lessons from 6-7pm) at Annunciation school and will feature new live square dance callers, Gregg and Jenny Schmitmeyer who will also provide LIVE music for those dances!! In addition, this year, we are also blessed to have professional DJ, Kenneth Young, keeping the dance floor busy between the squares.
As in the past, we will provide food and drinks to all in attendance and we will also have a fun photo booth with props for all to enjoy! Finally, as a new feature this year, for those who prefer just to come to socialize we will also have cornhole boards set up.
All are welcome and encouraged to come to this family-friendly event. The price of admission is just $5/person ($20 max/family) and kids 10 and under are FREE!
Come out and support a great cause!!
If you can’t make this fundraiser but would still like to support Run for the Call, we are always accepting monetary donations and it is not too late to join the team running during the Flying Pig Marathon weekend.
- Prayer and Pizza Night on June 14th
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 9
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 8
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 7
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 6
- Announcements (82)
- Call to Holiness (60)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (93)
- Discernment (86)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (86)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (57)
- resources (16)
- Saints (14)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (75)
- Spirituality (52)
- Uncategorized (16)
- Vocation Stories (44)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.