The Franciscan Dauthers of Mary of Covington, Ky are opening their doors to anybody who would like to see what life is like inside a convent. This Sunday, February 8th, stop by the St. Benedict Convent at 336 E. 16th St., Covington, KY for a first hand look at convent living. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Exactly one month from this Sunday, on March 8th, teens from all over the Northern region of the Archdiocese will be coming together to celebrate our Eucharistic Lord in adoration and gain some practical tools to aid them in their path to true discipleship. The teens will hear an engaging presentation by experienced speaker Jacquie Lustig and will have the opportunity to meet and share a meal with members of various religious communities. The event runs from 5-9pm and costs $10 for all teens and includes an event t-shirt. All who are interested are asked to register through their youth ministers by calling Robin at the Spiritual Center: (419) 925-7625. For more information or to ask questions contact Wayne Topp at (513) 421-3131 x.2891.
- Priesthood Ordination Photos
- A New Path for Br. Henry Hoffman
- Vocation Stories: Matthew Leiser, SJ
- Vocation Stories: Sr. Cecilia Taphorn, CPPS
- Q from HS: Where do priests get their salary?
- Announcements (75)
- Call to Holiness (55)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (89)
- Discernment (79)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (78)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (57)
- resources (16)
- Saints (15)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (66)
- Spirituality (46)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Vocation Stories (38)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.