It is with great excitement that we must announce that we have NO MORE ROOM at the upcoming Welcome Weekend at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary of the West! Every room has been booked for the weekend and so we cannot take any more registrations.
If you were hoping to attend and have not registered, please contact Fr. Schmitmeyer to set up a visit on another date.
- Rosary for Vocations
- Prayer and Pizza Night on June 14th
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 9
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 8
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 7
- Announcements (82)
- Call to Holiness (60)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (93)
- Discernment (83)
- Holy Hour (8)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (10)
- Priesthood (84)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (56)
- resources (16)
- Saints (13)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (74)
- Spirituality (50)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Vocation Stories (43)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.
- The Gift of the Priesthood
Filmed and produced by US Digital Partners for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati on location at Mount St. Mary's Seminary of the West.