Local listeners of Cincinnati’s Catholic Radio (Sacred Heart Radio, 740 AM and 89.5 FM) might have noticed a change from the end of the summer onwards. The Rosary as prayed during the ‘devotional hour’ from ten to eleven is now featuring Archbishop Schnurr and priests and seminarians of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary of the West, the Archdiocesan seminary of record.
We are very grateful for the work of shepherding this project through by both Fr. Rob Jack, Systematics Professor at Mount St. Mary’s, and Mr. Bill Levitt, Station Manager at Sacred Heart Radio. Their work has been brought to a wonderful project. Also, a generous benefactor has endowed the first run of production.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy, please email the Vocation Office at: vocations (at) catholiccincinnati (dot) org. We will do our best to get them out in a timely fashion. As of now, we have a limited supply, thanks for your understanding. There is no cost, but donations for copying and mailing the CD’s would be greatly appreciated.
- Congratulations to our New Deacons!
- St. Francis De Sales on Vocation
- Rosary for Vocations
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 2
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 1
- Announcements (74)
- Call to Holiness (55)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (87)
- Discernment (79)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (77)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (56)
- resources (16)
- Saints (15)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (66)
- Spirituality (45)
- Uncategorized (33)
- Vocation Stories (37)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.