On Friday, March 24, 2017, the seminarians of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary of the West will once again be hosting Vigil Praise, an evening of Eucharistic adoration for people of all ages, including families young and old!
This evening will be led by Fr. Jason Williams who, in addition to presiding over the Rite of Exposition and Benediction, will also be preaching on Mary’s fiat on the eve of the Feast of the Annunciation.
The evening will begin at 7pm and will conclude with an evening social following benediction at 8:00pm. There is no charge for this event!
For more information, click on the flyer image above.
- Congratulations to our New Deacons!
- St. Francis De Sales on Vocation
- Rosary for Vocations
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 2
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 1
- Announcements (74)
- Call to Holiness (55)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (87)
- Discernment (79)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (77)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (56)
- resources (16)
- Saints (15)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (66)
- Spirituality (45)
- Uncategorized (33)
- Vocation Stories (37)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.