More than a year ago we in the Vocation Office became aware of a new resource for all parishes to help them in creating a culture of vocations in their parishes and encouraging their young men and women to discern God’s will for their lives. This resource is a book called Hundredfold (also now available in Spanish!). It is a how-to guide for creating and maintaining a vocation ministry in any parish. Today, the author of the book and founder of VocationMinistry.com, Rhonda Gruenewald, released a new video that explains more completely the benefits of this book and the importance of creating a vocation ministry in every parish across the nation. Take a few minutes right now and be inspired!
If you would like to order copies of the book for your parish, go to our Vocation Materials order form and we will ship them to you absolutely free of charge. Once they arrive, let us know and we will meet with you to help you take the first steps in establishing your own vocation ministry.
- Congratulations to our New Deacons!
- St. Francis De Sales on Vocation
- Rosary for Vocations
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 2
- Priesthood Ordination Novena: Day 1
- Announcements (74)
- Call to Holiness (55)
- Celibacy (8)
- Culture of Vocations (87)
- Discernment (79)
- Holy Hour (9)
- Life (17)
- Liturgical Questions (2)
- Marriage (11)
- Priesthood (77)
- Q's from HS (10)
- Religious (56)
- resources (16)
- Saints (15)
- Scripture (8)
- Seminary (66)
- Spirituality (45)
- Uncategorized (33)
- Vocation Stories (37)
- Discerning Your Vocation: Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning Your Vocation: Devotion to Mary
- Discerning Your Vocation: Daily Mass
- Discerning Your Vocation: Prayer
- Discerning Your Vocation: Talk to a Vocation Director
- Interview with Fr. Tim Fahey
- Interview with Fr. Alex McCullough
- Priesthood Ordination 2016 (Vocation Office version)
- College Seminary
This video features our young men who are in college seminary for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The Gift of the Priesthood: Parents of the Called
What do parents have to say about their sons call to the priesthood? We took the opportunity to interview a few wonderful parents to learn more about the call to become a Catholic priest and the transformation of their son.